A damaged water line can cause a major headache for any homeowner. A water line leak can lead to expensive repairs and even flooding, so taking care of the problem as soon as possible is essential.
Water line repair and installation can be a tricky process. You need to hire a professional plumber who knows what they’re doing. At Milano Mechanical, we have years of experience repairing and installing water lines. We’re here to help the residents of Petaluma, CA
Request A Free Quote
Superior Water Pipe Installation
Don’t settle for second-best when it comes to your water pipe installation. We use only the highest quality materials at Milano Mechanical for our installations. We also take the time to properly assess your needs before starting the job, so you can be sure that you’re getting exactly what you need.
We’ll use top-quality materials to ensure that your water lines are installed correctly and within your budget. PEX pipes have a lifespan of 30 to 50 years and are a cheap option for homeowners. Increase the lifespan by selecting copper piping which can last up to 70 years with the proper maintenance.
Do You Need Emergency Water Line Leak Repair?
Water line leaks are a serious problem that can cause extensive damage to your home. If you suspect a water line leak, you must call a professional as soon as possible. A water line leak can cause the formation of mold and mildew, and it can also lead to the growth of bacteria. If left unaddressed, a water line leak can cause structural damage to your home.
If you notice any of the following issues, call a plumber as soon as possible:
- Increase in water bills: If you notice a sudden increase in your water bills, it could be due to a water line leak.
- Water stains on walls or ceilings: If you see water stains on your walls or ceilings, it’s a sign that water is leaking from the pipes within your home.
- Dirty water from the tap: If the water from your tap is dirty or has a strange odor, it could be due to dirt getting into your pipes.
- Water pressure drop: A drop in water pressure means the water flow in your pipes has decreased. This could be due to a leak in the water line.
Top 5 Things To Look Out For When Hiring A Plumber
When hiring a plumber, it’s important to do your research. You should always get multiple quotes from different plumbers before making a decision.
Valid licensing: In most states, plumbers are required to be licensed. You can check with your state’s licensing board to make sure that the plumber you’re considering is licensed.
Experience: Make sure the plumber you hire has experience with water line leak repair and installation.
Recommendations: Ask your friends and family or check online for recommendations. Hire a plumber who is highly recommended by trusted parties.
Price: Get multiple quotes to compare prices. Make sure you’re getting a fair price for the work that will be done.
Warranty: Ask if the plumber offers a warranty on their work. This will give you peace of mind knowing that the job will be done correctly.
Why Choose Milano Mechanical?
- We’re a Licensed, Bonded, and Insured HVAC Contractor.
- We Offer Free Estimates on Residential HVAC Services.
- Our Maintenance Plans Ensure Prompt Assistance and Savings.
- We Guarantee Maximum Satisfaction as Factory Authorized Dealer of Carrier®.
- Our Customers Enjoy Honest and Courteous Customer Service.